Everyone has those items in their closet that they’re partial to; a week/ sometimes two cannot go by without the said piece or pieces making an appearance . They are usually stylishly comfortable pieces or pieces that compliment your personal taste, so you can’t help but give them the spotlight over and over again.
I have a lot of clothes that I love but there are certainly a few pieces that become repetitive. Some of these items include :
– My Birkin . Not only is it a classic, it’s very utilitarian. I can throw everything I need in it. Literally everything!!
– My nude Aquazzura sandals because nude goes with every outfit.
– This black jacket from Jean Paul Gaultier which I loveeeeee!
– My Maison Michel hat because the Lagos sun won’t let me be great.?
– My Wedding Ring … I mean I don’t even take it off ever!
– These Sunglasses from Dolce and Gabanna are my all time fave.
– Rochas has me hooked on these open toes.
– My love bracelets from Cartier… These don’t come off as well.. ever.
–My gold Balmain choker neckpiece is just gorge. My other all time Fave. (I have a lot of fav’s okay) *flicks weave*